AP380 Label Applicator
AP380 Label Applicator is our most advanced label applicator for the precise labeling of cylindrical and tapered containers. This model features a built-in liner rewinder and increased speed for the most efficient label application.
• Quick set-up and easy operation
• Integrated label liner rewinder
• 30% Faster than previous models – apply up to 1500 labels per hour
• Accurately applies labels to the front and back with variable spacing
• 5 container roller locations to provide an ideal position for every container
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP380 is our most advanced model. It applies one or two different labels to a single container, with a built-in LED counter. It features a built-in liner rewinder and the fastest speeds for the most efficient label application.
Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP380) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1500 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life